Book Access to a Sydney CBD Court
A Court Visit is a self-guided visit to a Sydney CBD court. If you would like to book a faciliated excursion with a judicial speaker please book a Law Day Out .
Booking a Court Visit ensures access to the court building for your students.
All booked school groups must meet the security requirements of the court as outlined in our Court Excursion Pack.
Prior to accessing the booking form below please be aware of the following:
- The maximum number of students per day in the Downing Centre is 120 and the Supreme Court is 20.
- Preference will be given to Year 11 and Year 12 students
- Year 9 students are not permitted to visit Sydney CBD courts
Any Schools that have not made a booking through Rule of Law for a Court Visit or a Law Day Out, will be turned away from the Downing Centre by the NSW Sheriffs.
Please download an excursion pack to prepare for your visit to court.
How to Book a Court Visit
- Choose the best date range for your school and students
- Look at that date range on the calendar
- Choose a BLUE BOX that says the court that you want to visit is AVAILABLE
- RIGHT CLICK OPEN NEW TAB/WINDOW and fill out the form and submit your booking request
- On a Mobile Phone – click here
- Contact us if you have not heard from us after 2 working days