A Court Visit is a self-guided visit to a Sydney CBD or Regional court.
- The maximum number of students per day in the Downing Centre is 90, the Supreme Court 20 and Parramatta 25.
- Preference will be given to Year 11 and Year 12 students
- Year 9 students are not permitted to visit courts
Booking a Court Visit ensures access to the court building for your students. All court visits start at 10am.
If you would like to book a faciliated excursion with a judicial speaker please book a Law Day Out.
Please download an excursion pack to prepare for your visit to court.
How to book a Court Visit
- Read our Terms and Conditions Policy
- Choose the best date for your school and students.
- Look at that date on the calendar.
- Choose a Blue Box that has the name of the court that you want to visit and is available.
- Right Click – Open New Tab/Window – this is essential for the form to work
- Select one (1) ticket to reflect the size of your group. Eg: If you have 40 students, select 1 ticket in the large group
- Submit your booking request.
- Contact us by email if you have not heard from us after 1 week and by Mobile: 0491 729 422 if your enquiry is more urgent.