We offer five Court Education programs for teachers and students in NSW, these are detailed below.
- Virtual Law Day Out – An online court excursion to the courts
- Sydney Court Visit Program – A self-guided visit to the courts, booking a Court Visit ensures approved access to the court buildings.
- Law Day Out Court Excursion Program (LDO) – Available in the Sydney CBD, Parramatta and Wollongong and includes an experienced Rule of Law Legal Educator and, where possible, a judicial speaker. Find payment details here
- Suburban/Regional Court Visit Program – Receive Rule of Law Eduction Team support in ogranising a regional or suburban court visit
- Special Group Court Education Program – Organise a tailored program for non-school groups
- Professional Development Program – A Law Day Out for Teachers, a NESA approved professional development program, suitable for Commerce and Legal Studies teachers.