Law Day Out Court Excursion
The Law Day Out ( LDO ) is an immersive court visit court excursion experience for NSW Year 10 – 12 school students run by the Rule of Law Education Team.
LDOs start at 8:30am at the court.
Access Key Documents and FAQs in the right hand menu.
How to Book a Law Day Out
- Read our Terms and Conditions Policy
- Choose the best date for your school and students.
- Look at that date on the calendar.
- Choose a Blue Box that has the name of the court that you want to visit and is available.
- Right Click – Open New Tab/Window – this is essential for the form to work
- Select one (1) ticket to reflect the size of your group. Eg: If you have 40 students, select 1 ticket in the large group
- Submit your booking request.
- Contact us by email if you have not heard from us after 1 week and by Mobile: 0491 729 422 if your enquiry is more urgent.
A Law Day Out involves the Rule of Law Education Team:
- liaising with the court/s and making all of the necessary arrangements for access
- arranging a judge or other legal professional to speak to students about their work and what the rule of law means to them
- our Legal Education Facilitator guiding students in their observation of court matters